30 abr 2013

CLASSIC ON CLASSICS


"A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous" - COCO CHANEL
------
“Una mujer debe ser dos cosas: elegante y fabulosa” - COCO CHANEL

23 comentarios:

  1. Oh Maria! This is an amazing inspiration!

    Have a lovely month!
    xxx
    Nina
    http://trendsurvivor.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. All these gorgeous ladies have great sense of style!<3

    PS; Love your blog, could we follow each other? gfc, google+ and bloglovin?

    xoxo
    Dipika
    www.dipikasyngai.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. These outfits are all so gorgeous and classy! I love how they make something so simple look so chic!

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Your blog is so refreshing x and love those outfits!

    ♡

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Me encanta el estilo de Olivia Palermo!, al principio no la tomé en cuenta por haber visto the city hahahah, pero es perfecta de la cabeza a los pies!
    Saludos
    Valentina
    http://peopleandpie.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  6. amazing pics!! so inspiring

    coloreport.blogspot.mx

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Great blog dear!

    Please join my J'adore Dior give-away! X
    http://floortjeloves.blogspot.nl/2013/04/jadore-give-away.html

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Wow, great outfit picks, love them all, such stylish girls!

    Feel free to check-out my blog and if you like, follow me on GFC, I'll follow you back :)
    http://roxxanaifrim.blogspot.ro/

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Very elegant outfits, I really like them!

    HTTP://THEREDCOATODYSSEY.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Qué fotos más chulas! Me quedocon todos los looks!?
    Un besitoooooo
    www.donkeycool.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  11. my biggest favourites are: the first row, the outfit on the left and the second row, the outfit on the right. I just looove those! a lot. I even happen to own a pretty similar denim skirt ;)

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ResponderEliminar
  12. ¡¡Me encantan los outfits que nos pones siempre!!

    xx

    ResponderEliminar
  13. And that's a fabulous and true wisdom of coco! Stylish ladies!

    Xx

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  14. I love every single outfit you've presented here - totally my cup of tea!

    ResponderEliminar
  15. Me gustan todas las imágenes que has seleccionado, me parecen muy guays y muy buenas para tomarlas como referencia. Un besito

    http://citymladyp.blogspot.com.es/

    ResponderEliminar
  16. lovely <3
    followed you:)

    ResponderEliminar
  17. Just perfect ! I love those looks, so simple & chic :)

    xx
    Put your heels up

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...