19 oct 2013

INSTAMOMENTS


I'm having a crazy week with little time left for blogging, soon I'll tell you the reason! :)
Today I'm leaving you with pictures from my Instagram account, most of the from last week, when my friends were visiting.
1. Cheese night // 2. We love NY  // 3. Morning view from the run path
4. Manhattan skyline // 5. The view from my room's window // 6. Walking with elephants at the MOMA
Follow me on @goldenpaillette
---------
Estos días están siendo una locura y por eso he tenido el blog un poco abandonado, pronto os contaré el porque! :)
Hoy os dejo con fotos de mi cuenta de Instagram, la mayoría de la semana pasada cuando mis amigas estaban de visita.
1. Noche de quesos // 2. We love NY  // 3. Mis vistas cuando salgo a correr
4. Rascacielos de Manhattan  // 5. La vista desde la ventana de mi cuarto // 6. Caminando con elefantes en el MOMA
Seguidme en @goldenpaillette

1 comentario:

  1. As always amazing, colourful, full of life shots! as I got dear you've moved to London. I hope everything went well and you'll enjoy the city! who knows maybe we can catch up in person once:)

    Xx

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...