26 feb. 2014

PAILLETTES


Just around the corner from my apartment, is the Columbia Flower Market.
For me it's a Sunday ritual to pass by and pick some fresh flowers, to start the week right :) 
And just a street behind the market you will find this beautiful place, with every door of a different color! 
While I was here I couldn't resist to take me some pictures goofing around with one of my favorite sweaters.
-----
Justo en la esquina de mi casa se celebra el domingo el mercado de las flores conocido como el "Columbia Flower Market". 
Y para mi ya es ritual pasarme a comprar flores frescas para empezar bien la semana :) Justo una calle detrás del mercado 
se encuentra esta zona de casas con puertas de diferentes colores. Es precioso y "muy Londres". 
El domingo pasado pasamos y no pude resistirme a sacarme unas fotos haciendo el tonto con uno de mis jerseys favoritos 
(y más discretos también) jajajaj

5 comentarios:

  1. those super colourful doors and your cool jacket - what an awesome combo! definitely one of the coolest things I've seen today!

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Qué guay! Un mercado de las flores <3
    Las puertas son super bonitas! Yo también les habría hecho una foto seguro, jaja.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Your blog is amazing! i’m impressed by your design & photos!
    and you outfits deserve separate attention!
    everything is magnificent! would you like to follow each other?

    will be happy to see you in my blog!
    www.dianacloudlet.com

    Diana Cloudlet

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...