9 dic 2011

DEAN AND DELUCA

Few days ago I spent the afternoon in my favorite grocery shop in the entire world: Dean and Deluca
Have you been there? They have the most delicious delicatessen, and everything is placed sooo cute that you don't feel as buying food but rather in a kind of museum! hahaha
Besides their bakery is great and you can enjoy it seated by the window while watching the crowd of people walk through Soho. 
Is a must!! believe me ;)
-----
Hace unos días pasé la tarde en una de mis tienda favoritas: Dean and Deluca.
Habéis ido alguna vez? Es de comida pero no se le puede considerar un supermercado! Venden los delicatessen mas ricos del mundo y todo esta colocado con un gusto y una perfección que te hacen sentir más en un museo que comprando comida! jajaja
Además su panadería es riquísima y puedes disfrutarla sentada junto a uno de los grandes ventanales mientras ves a la multitud de gente caminar por las calles de Soho. 
Creedme, es lo mejor!!! ;)

13 comentarios:

  1. lovely photos! nothing beats an early morning coffee!! xx

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The food looks amazing, but what I really like is your chunky gold necklace...new entry?! Have a great w-e!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. aw yeah!it's dean & deluca!who doesn't love it,duh?lol i just love their deli and strawberries!!!!so freaking good!p.s. please come visit my new event and see if you're interested in!don't hesitate to join!whoop!xx


    http://lustforgourmandise.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  4. me encantaaaa dean & deluca!!! :D
    xx
    fashionbit

    ResponderEliminar
  5. dios mariaaa! asi es que me entra todas las ganas de irme a New York exclusivamente para poder ir a esa tienda! jajaja
    Espero que te vaya todo muy bien! :)
    Un besito guapaa!(K)

    http://livelymixture.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  6. no hay nada de Dean & Deluca que no me chifle!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Beautiful photos. The fruit tarts look so delicious! <3

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Lo conozco solo de las pelis, la proxima vez que vaya seguro que lo visito!!
    Me encantan las fotos ;)
    Besitos preciosa

    ResponderEliminar
  9. I've never been there, but it sounds amazing! I wish I could check it out :)

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  10. this indeed looks so utterly yummy!! too bad we don't have something like that in Estonia :P

    Maiken/
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ResponderEliminar
  11. I could spend an entire day at Dean & Deluca filling up on their delicious samples and tasting different gourmet cheeses. One of my favorite places in nyc!

    ResponderEliminar
  12. ahh everyone says this place is phenom! X

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...