3 ago. 2011

PRADA BY STEVEN MEISEL

Have you checked the newest PRADA ad? If not, you should do it right now! Steven Meisel is the creator of this amazing video and I think he has done a great job (as always, nothing new!). He has reached the goal of convey perfectly the essence of the brand: Soft, sensual and fragile images that show the purity and the luxury of PRADA'S world.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Habéis visto el último anuncio de PRADA? Si no, tenéis que hacerlo ya! Steven Meisel es el creador de este magnífico vídeo y en mi opinión ha hecho un gran trabajo (como siempre, nada nuevo en él!). Y es que ha conseguido transmitir a la perfección la esencia de la marca: imágenes lentas, sensuales, y frágiles que muestran la pureza y el lujo del mundo PRADA.

20 comentarios:

  1. thank you for your lovely comment! PRADA ! :)
    yeah, if you want, we can follow each other. I just followed you. xx,K.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love Steven Meisel. He is an artist behind the lens. :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I am love Prada.. their bags and style in general!
    Also... I enjoy your blog a lot:) Great taste dear! Would love to stay in touch:)
    Hugs & kisses,
    http://crashingred.com

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love Prada's advertisements! They're always so classy and beautiful!

    xx

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I really love PRADA , and your blog is awesome! please take a look on mine, we can follow each other :
    http://fashionmusthavemaria.blogspot.com/
    kisses I'll follow back

    ResponderEliminar
  6. i just found your blog and i love it! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  7. love it! honey, join the Marc by Marc Jacobs GIVEAWAY on my blog: http://allegrabj.blogspot.com/2011/08/600-followers-giveaway.html

    ResponderEliminar
  8. i love prada, great blog :-)

    angienikollfashion.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  9. una pasada!! :) me encanta!!
    xx
    fashionbit

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Wauw!! i love youre blog!
    nice photo's!
    I''m following now!
    wanna follow me?
    love,xx

    ResponderEliminar
  11. love Prada...love your blog

    Love Love Love

    http://funkyfraiche.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Gorgeous! I love Prada even more now!


    Lots of love from Sydney,

    x Kel

    playing an impostor

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...